HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
This Fan Girl uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you;
- to make a tailored website available to you;
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us;
- to verify your identity;
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes;
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
- for market research purposes - to better understand your needs;
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following information about you:
- your name,
- your contact details: e-mail address;
- purchases and orders made by you;
- your on-line browsing activities www.thisfangirl.com,
- when you make a purchase or place an order with us, your payment card details;
- your communication and marketing preferences;
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- your location;
When someone visits www.thisfangirl.com we use a third party service, Squarespace, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Squarespace to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
We offer an optional sign up to receive This Fan Girl newsletters. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don't rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to email@example.com.
Last edited 24/05/2018.